I’m excited to announce that I’ll be leading a photography workshop in Tuscany this summer! Tuscan Tableau: Photography On-Location is designed to be an ideal learning vacation for photographers who are looking to build their portfolios and hone their skills. With a gorgeous Tuscan villa and nearby Italian towns as our backdrop, we will practice lighting and posing techniques while discussing strategies for working with non-models, all while enjoying daily Pilates classes, painting classes, art historical tours, wine tastings, 2 delicious, authentic Tuscan meals a day and more! Come to Tuscany with me!
Packages for the Tuscan Workshops
THE EIGHT DAY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Photography, Art and Pilates Workshop- $ 2900
Non-workshop guest – $2500
in US Currency
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Seven nights at the villa, double occupancy.
- Seven breakfasts and seven four course gourmet dinners.
- Daily morning and afternoon group workshop instruction, lecture and demonstration.
- Individualized instruction to adapt to your needs.
- Land transfers from Rome Fiumicino airport to Villa and return.
- All-day excursions by motorcoach to Siena and Florence.
- Use of stools, studio space, tables and easels.
- Photography: printed portfolio of proof images from the workshop
THE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airfare from NY-Rome return (free travel advice; contact Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Art supplies and photography gear.
- Lunch, which is available at the villa’s restaurant.
- Bottled beverages of any kind; wine, beer, soda, mineral water.
- Telephone calls, either local or abroad.
- Laundry services (linens are changed weekly).
- Additional optional gratuities.
Italian Language Lessons and Cooking Lessons are available at a nominal fee.
Carol Murano, who leads the Tuscan Workshops, has been at it for years and years. With her knowledge of the region, the Italian language, and art, we’ll be in good hands. Contact Carol with any questions at